Flat leaf Italian parsley
1 clove garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Optional: brine from an olive jar.
- Remove all the hard stalks from the herbs.
- Fill a handheld stick blender beaker to the top with the herbs.
Note: Keep the basil and parsley the two majority herbs and the oregano and marjoram the minority ones
- Add the juice of the lemon, the garlic and a good glug of extra virgin olive oil. Blend together, while adding more oil (or the brine from an olive jar which is actually really good!)
- Add salt and pepper to taste and more lemon juice if you feel.
- Blend until nicely smooth and pour into a clean jar.
Keeps well in the fridge for a week.